For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
How To Apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
Apply For :- Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive 2022