For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
KPMG Recruitment Drive 2022
KPMG Hiring freshers for Analyst Engineer Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Check KPMG Drive Eligibility Criteria:- Click Here
- BE, B Tech in Any Branches and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
KPMG Off Campus Drive | For Analyst :- Click Here
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
How To Apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
Apply For :- Click Here